I noticed that on one of the blogs I like to look at, Little Brown Pen, her headliner or whatever you want to call it says, "I take joie de vivre seriously." I just wanted to share that I loved it. Very good point...
I am in the final days of this pregnancy, literally. The baby is due in 2 weeks. I am going up North on Wednesday and Thursday to Healdsburg. My doctor said I shouldn't because I could go into labor any day now. Wow, I am debating on whether or not it's a good idea. But I really was looking forward to this vacation. Not to mention, that Condé Nast Traveler announced their distinguished 2010 Gold List winners this month for the world’s finest hotels and Hotel Healdsburg ( the hotel we are staying at ) was included in the “Best Places to Stay in North America” category. Well, knowing me and knowing that I will take chances no matter what ( Sagittarius trait ), I guess I'll be driving up on the 5th and 6th praying that I don't go into labor until the 7th or later. I'm not due until the 17th, so I think I'll be fine. Anyways, I wanted to share a couple of my final pregnancy photos... Richie shot these a few mornings ago.
Click -----> HERE to view.
Today I am grateful for:
- Starting out the day humming "just another manic monday..", but as the day progressed, staying as positive as possible, and I having one of the best days I've had in a long time.
- Having done Bikram Yoga at noon, curing my body aches and making my spirit feel so recharged.
- Feeling really completely in control of my life, the house, etc.
- Having the experience in life and exposure to certain schools of thought that have helped me so dramatically with emotional roller coasters, etc. knowing that I am not manic and granting myself the ability to feel something completely through as opposed to suppressing it.
- The complete and utter excitement of my new baby boy on his way to meet us so very soon!
It's incredible how much one yoga class can do for your body, mind, and spirit. If I do this once a week at least, I know that I will feel so much more aligned on a regular basis.
-It’s Easter morning, about 6:30am. I feel so fantastic this morning. Yesterday, Richie and I made it to yoga. I know that this changed a huge pace in our lives lately that is unimaginable. I feel so great. I need to remember to do yoga at least once a week to keep my body and mind at peace. Looking forward to a great day. xoxoxo