- Starting out the day humming "just another manic monday..", but as the day progressed, staying as positive as possible, and I having one of the best days I've had in a long time.
- Having done Bikram Yoga at noon, curing my body aches and making my spirit feel so recharged.
- Feeling really completely in control of my life, the house, etc.
- Having the experience in life and exposure to certain schools of thought that have helped me so dramatically with emotional roller coasters, etc. knowing that I am not manic and granting myself the ability to feel something completely through as opposed to suppressing it.
- The complete and utter excitement of my new baby boy on his way to meet us so very soon!
Just another Manic Monday???
Today I am grateful for: