Today I am grateful for:
- having successfully continued to be a non-smoker.
- having the support of my husband who has also successfully continued to not smoke.
- REALLY enjoying our hikes. They are a lot easier on our lungs now. Ha ha... and soooo beautiful.
- being so much more inspired these days. One thing that I'll have to say has occurred is that I now feel a sense of urgency when it comes to my art. I am now really confronting things. I can't believe how great it feels to be connected again to my vision. I am at a place that is allowing me to work towards the ultimate goal and at the same time be okay with where I am at in the process of getting there. But, I do feel like it is urgent that I continue on the path and not be stagnant.
- having the time and space to be inspired like this...
Some shots of our favorite hike ( top of Commonwealth St. ):